Please Share Your Feedback

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for welcoming me into the blogosphere! I have been working on all kinds of fun entries to post in the near future. But now I am curious to read some of your feedback.
I’d really like to know what you think of the title, Learn From Your Dog, and the rationale behind the title?
In case you need a refresher, the inspiration behind the name of Learn from Your Dog comes from observing all of the wonderful attributes of dogs. Everyday dog owners are determined to teach their pets to sit, stay, or roll over. And while you might not want muddy paw prints all over your clothes, couldn’t you stand to learn something from your dog’s energetic hello? Wouldn’t it be nice to be that honestly excited about something? A dog is the epitome of loyalty, dedication, integrity, selflessness, patience and unconditional love– traits most humans could use some work on.

        Can’t wait to read your thoughts! 

Comments

  1. Love the National Dog Show and the annual Kennel Club of Philadelphia shows. See you there in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,
    TwoLittleCavaliers.com got its name because everyone would always say I had two little Cavaliers. When I started the Blog I had no idea that it would ever grow into anything beyond a fun place that I could post once in a while and I wanted something that would be unique to me.

    If I could go back I would have chosen something more generic for the title. I know that it has hindered my growth. In your case if you are the official blog of The Nation Dog Show I would call the Blog just that The National Dog Show Blog and use the moto Learn from Your Dog.

    If this is the official Blog I would go out right now and either buy a .com domain for it or have the web guys for The National Dog Show create a subdomain on the site where your Blog Posts are housed. If you have questions about about Blogging please feel free to email me Felissa{@}BlogPaws{.}com we would love to work with you to help you start off strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the tips! We will look into these things right away. We love how helpful you have been and cannot wait to see the growth of our blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog-sitting Adventures

Sparkling Personalities